The Office of Diversity and Inclusion works hard to ensure that all students at Coe feel like they belong so they will flourish and succeed.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Diversity at Coe
Randall Intercultural Center
This large space includes plenty of seating, study areas, a computer lab, full kitchen and A/V technology. It seeks to welcome students from all backgrounds and serves as a place where students can hang out, have meetings and enjoy a strong sense of belonging.
Queer Resource Center
This suite serves as a comfortable gathering space for our LGBTQAI+ student population and as a resource center for all who wish to learn more about sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression.
Programs, Initiatives and Campus Spaces:
- Reflection Room – This space serves as a location for students to practice individual prayer, meditation and relaxation. The massage chair makes this room a popular place to find peace and de-stress.
- Coehort Mentor Program – A peer mentoring program connects students who come from underrepresented groups with student leaders.
- OUTreach Mentors – A peer mentoring program serving the LGBTQIA+ student population.
- Bystander Training
- Difficult Dialogue Training
- Annual MLK Jr. Celebration and Diversity Conference
- Fall International Club Cultural Show
- Spring International Banquet
- Alternative Spring Break Trip